Saturday, May 4, 2013

Am I Crazy?

Maybe I'm too emotionally invested.

Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm hopeless.

Like a penny with a hole in it.

I am in love. That's what it is. Love.

With someone who loves me.

But because of our cultural differences, he has set up this emotional barrier. A Chinese wall. So that WHEN we break it off (not IF, but WHEN), it won't hurt as much because we both knew this point would come.

Knowing this I still went all in. I put all my emotional eggs in this emotional basket and the thought of them breaking makes me want to die.

I can't live without him. I don't want to. I will be less of a person without him because he will take half of me when he leaves.

I can't face that moment.

Prepare all you want for the storm, it doesn't mean it will rain less.

No comments:

Post a Comment