Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Money

Broke as a fucking joke.

What's new?

Today I get a hospital bill for $470 and that's AFTER insurance.

I'm about $5,000 in debt.

I only make $8.31an hour. 30 hours a week.

You know what sucks? I don't have to be dealing with this. My Grandmother died recently and left me $10,000.

But my father is the executor of the will and he made it clear he won't give me the money. He thinks I will squander it away. I don't think I will ever get it unless I get married, go to college or something else.

Legally he needs to give me the fucking money, what I do with it is my business...but he won't. Unless I sue him for it.

He's such a fucking control freak.

I'm 22 years old and he's still trying to tell me what to do and how to spend my money.

That $5 grand didn't occur over one too many shopping sprees, it was buying shit for school, a computer, a printer, damn college textbooks.

Now I have this debt hanging over my head and I can't get it under control, despite having thousands of dollars that could save me...that I can't touch.

FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment