My boyfriend judges me.
Judges me because I had a past before him.
A past that he has invented in his head mostly, because he never bothered to ask me what really happened...but yet when I try to tell him, he refuses to listen.
Does that make any fucking sense to you?
So what you think has happened is better than the less exciting truth, the one you refuse to acknowledge?
I don't understand him.
Why do I even let myself get into these stupid arguments with him?
He thinks he's always right, I call him an asshole, we maybe have makeup sex, then things are ok for a little while until someone gets pissed off again.
Sick of this never-ending cycle of emotion that is easy to avoid if I could just decide to stop feeling things.
What the fuck am I going to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment