Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Concerns

I feel like I'm losing it.

Finals.

I have 2 projects due and I haven't even started one. I have a test due tonight. Haven't even read the material.

I hate this.

All I want to do is roll myself into a blanket burrito and eat Honey Buns by the truck load.

I can't though.

I need money.

Maybe I should become a cam girl. I hear the make money and never have to leave their room.

Or maybe I should become a waitress at a strip club? Nah, I don't have a strippers body. I can't dance.

I wish I was more creative. I wish I could express myself in other ways. Ways that don't put me into debt. Ways that don't make me bleed. Ways that don't make me cry.

I need something else. I just don't know what that 'something else' is.

No comments:

Post a Comment